Chris P. Bacon App
Chris P. Bacon App
My Life So Far...
HayHouse.com: 3.99 USD $3.99
Publisher: Hay House
Publication Date: 12/9/13
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON AWESOME NEW APPS!
Check back soon for new and improved Hay House apps.
In the meantime, here are some other apps you might like:
- Louise Hay Affirmation Meditations App Essential Affirmations for Health, Love, Success & Self-Esteem
Welcome to the life of Chris P. Bacon - an inspiring story book for your little ones!
This adorable baby pig, who was born without the use of this back legs, became a YouTube and talk-show sensation when his adopted dad, veterinarian Len Lucero, posted a video online of tiny Chris learning how to use a cart made out of toys.
This determined piglet soon mastered the device and was rolling to interviews across the country. Here, in his first book, this inspiring little guy tells the story of his life so far.
Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Dive into this interactive book app and follow this inspiring little guy as he learns to use his cart made of toys.
What important lessons will your family learn in his first- but certainly not his last- book?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others*
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation*
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls*
Chris P. Bacon’s mission is to help all the people who are different and show them that “it’s cool to be unique.” Hay House would like to help him fulfill this dream by donating physical books to a list of hospitals and children’s facilities, including St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis in 2013.
Designed for children ages 4-10
*features available on iOS devices only
Additional children’s book app you may also enjoy: