What Am I Feeling, and What Does It Mean?
A Kit for Self-Growth and Healthy Relationships
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Format: Complete KitList price: $24.95
HayHouse.com: $22.46 (Save 10%)
|PRODUCT DETAILS||ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
|Award-winning author, psychiatrist and teacher, Eve A. Wood, M.D., brings you the easy-to-use WHAT AM I FEELING AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN: A Kit for Self-Growth and Healthy Relationships, based on her more than 28,000 hours of clinical work with patients. In this kit, you’ll learn crucial lessons about what feelings are, how to name them, why they matter, and how to use them to transform your life and relationships. Included within you’ll find:|
• A guidebook that outlines the program—teaching you how to identify and honor your feelings, how to communicate effectively, and how to use your feelings to gain personal fulfillment and the love you want
• 295 refrigerator magnets containing feeling words and communication tools that you’ll be using for self-empowerment and healthy relationships
• 28 beautiful cards including feeling identification lists, communication tools and fabulous affirmations that you will be using as you work the program
• A journal for you to record your progress
• A CD, narrated by Dr. Wood, filled with guidance, support, affirmations and guided-imagery tools for your immediate and regular use
|ABOUT THE AUTHOR||VIEW AUTHOR'S WEB SITE|
|Eve A. Wood, M.D., has devoted nearly two decades to the care of troubled individuals from all walks of life. Her therapeutic approach has attracted attention and acclaim from the nation’s leading authorities in the fields of medicine, health, and spiritual well-being. She’s the award-winning author of Medicine, Mind and Meaning: A Psychiatrist's Guide to Treating the Body, Mind and Spirit, as well as numerous articles for medical and professional publications. She is also a frequent speaker at national workshops and conferences.|
Dr. Wood has served on the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, the executive committee of The Institute of Pennsylvania Hospital, and is Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Arizona Program in Integrative Medicine. Uniting body, mind, and spirit In One™ —in an empowering treatment model— she helps people take charge of their emotional lives. Dr. Wood lives in Tucson with her husband and four children.