Essential Lessons and Practices from the World's Leading Coaching Program on Success Intelligence
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Format: PaperbackList price: $16.95
HayHouse.com: $15.26 (Save 10%)
|PRODUCT DETAILS||ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
|***Previously released under the title Success Intelligence***|
Are you living a successful life? Have you got a vision? Do you enjoy your work? Are your relationships thriving?
Authentic Success examines how to enjoy real, soulful success while living in a manic, busy, and hyped-up world. Robert Holden is the creator of a unique program—called Success Intelligence—used worldwide by artists and writers, entrepreneurs and leaders, and also global companies and brands such as DOVE, the Body Shop, the BBC, and Virgin. This landmark book is an invaluable guide to genuine success and happiness.
The themes of Authentic Success include:
· Creating a vision for your life, work, and relationships that doesn’t get lost in sick hurry.
· Identifying what the REAL YOU really wants, and discovering the real purpose of your life.
· Freeing your mind, liberating your talent, and attracting more effortless success.
· Conducting a Busyness Audit, giving up Destination Addiction, releasing dysfunctional independence, and overcoming your fear of success.
· Learning why happiness is the key to greater inspiration, creativity, and meaningful success.
|ABOUT THE AUTHOR||VIEW AUTHOR'S WEB SITE|
|Robert Holden, Ph.D., is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. His innovative work has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, and media worldwide. Robert coaches leaders in business, education, politics and healthcare. His clients include Dove and the “Real Beauty Campaign,” and also Virgin and The Body Shop. Robert is a student of A Course in Miracles. He is author of the best selling books: Happiness NOW!, Shift Happens!, Authentic Success (formerly titled Success Intelligence) and Be Happy. Robert also hosts a weekly show on Hay House Radio called Shift Happens! Website: RobertHolden.org.|