Join best-selling Hay House author Anita Moorjani, and special guest Dr. Wayne Dyer for a riveting Online Course that will radically alter your current beliefs about yourself, your purpose on earth, your health, your relationships, and your life!
Anita will also inspire you to transform your life by living more authentically, discovering your greatest passions, transcending your deepest fears, and living from a place of pure joy. You will feel energized as Anita explains such mind-bending concepts as timelessness, non-duality, and simultaneous realities, in such simplified terms that everyone will understand. You will experience many “aha” moments as she explains how by merely understanding and becoming aware of these concepts, and adopting an “inside out” view of the world, you can radically alter your reality instantly.
Below is an outline of the series, in Anita’s own words:
Lesson One: Loving Authentically
featuring special guest, Dr. Wayne Dyer!
We will open this course by talking about “Love” and what it really means. In my book and interviews, I talk about unconditional love, in reference to the love that I experienced in the other realm. But although I use the word “love” to describe the state, it was actually something much more, and no words can define it. In this session, I will attempt to define it further, and talk about whether we can cultivate it here in this physical realm, and also how it differs from what we call love when we refer to the love we feel in relationships. In this session, we will talk about:
• Unconditional Love – What is it? Is it possible to cultivate it in this realm?
• We are connected. But what does that mean?
• Loving yourself – why it is important to love yourself first.
• How do I learn to love myself more?
• Is it selfish to love myself? Is there such thing as too much self love?
• Is it possible to love myself, and cultivate a deep relationship with others at the same time?
• What is the ego, and is it necessary?
• Is it possible to cultivate a healthy relationship with my ego?
Lesson Two: From Surviving to Thriving
This lesson will be particularly useful for those dealing with health challenges, or who have loved ones dealing with health challenges. We will speak about the part our emotions play in our illnesses, and work on seeing life beyond the illness, as well as methods to alleviate fears associated with illness. In addition, I will address the often-asked question about children who are diagnosed with serious illnesses. So in this session, we will discuss:
• Dealing with physical illness – learning to focus on the gift and on the reason for living, and all that is good in life;
• Learning to transcend the fears associated with ill health;
• Meditation and exercises to help ease fears through illness.
• Methods of releasing emotional pain, fears, etc. so that the body’s energies can be focused on healing;
• Helping a loved one to deal with their illness – learning what is the best thing you can do for your loved ones if they are ill;
• Dealing with illness in children, and validating their emotions;
• Visualizations and exercises for children to release pent up fears and emotions that may be contributing to their illness.
Lesson Three: From Fear to Freedom
This session is about dealing with challenges and fears that occur in our lives. One of the consistencies of life is that there will always be challenges of some sort or other. That is an inevitable part of being alive. It’s how we interpret and process these challenges that actually affect the quality of our lives. So in this session, we will talk about:
• Transforming challenges into gifts;
• Dealing with fears when faced with challenges;
• Everything exists simultaneously. So how do we access what is outside of our perception?
• Learn to suspend beliefs as well as disbeliefs;
• Moving from a state of control to a state of ambiguity and learning to trust;
• Understanding duality and balance;
• Seeing the big picture;
• Trusting and allowing the process when we are in fear.
Lesson Four: Finding my Purpose and Creating a Magnificent Life
Finally, we discuss what your purpose here is, and how do you create a magnificent life! We look at uncovering what is preventing you from being all that you can be! So in this session, we will be talking about the following:
• How do I find my purpose in life?
• How do I learn to live authentically? What does it mean? How do I find my “magnificence”?
• Emotions – how do I understand what they are communicating?
• What are the fears that prevent me from being authentic?
• Am I still attached to being needed? Liked? Admired? Pleasing others?
• How do I go from “pursuing” to “trusting and allowing”?
• How do I surrender, without giving my power away?
• How can I follow my purpose and still make enough money to pay the bills?
• How can we be authentic and follow our heart, when we are not free from financial and emotional ties?
Anita Moorjani, the best-selling author of Dying to be Me
, experienced what most of us never have – she “crossed over” and came back to share what she learned. Her remarkable near death experience (NDE) and subsequent healing is one of the most amazing ever recorded.
Dr. Wayne Dyer discovered Anita’s story through a series of synchronicities, and was so moved by her experience that he asked Hay House to track her down in her hometown of Hong Kong, and encourage her to write a book, for which he would write the forward, and Hay House would publish. Only two weeks after its release in March 2012, Anita’s book became a New York Times
This Online Course provides all four lesson downloads immediately upon purchase.