|ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
Publisher Hay House
Publication Date 9/10/13
Come take an epic journey from darkness into the light with one of today’s foremost spiritual masters! Noted teacher, healer, and New York Times best-selling author Deborah King leads you on an excursion into the inner sanctum of your own soul, so you can understand why you are here and the purpose of the age-old battle between light and dark that’s being waged within you.This book will deepen your insight into how and why you can be entangled in darkness and give you practical tools for infusing your life with light—allowing you to raise your consciousness, moment by moment, each and every day. With many real-life examples of both darkness and light, you will be able to distinguish between the two in yourself and others and avoid the pitfalls that could lead you astray. You will learn about the incredible strength of unconditional love—the source of true happiness—and how to unearth your own inherent capabilities in order to tap into this powerful force and live in the light.
"I have seen people stand in line for hours just to get a moment with Deborah King. People just love her and her healing work."
- Louise L. Hay, the New York Times best-selling author of You Can Heal Your Life
"This book provides a powerful road map-I highly recommend it."
- Jack Canfield, author of the #1 New York Times best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles
"This book is an essential guide for all seekers of higher truth who are destined to fulfill their purpose of helping others by first healing themselves."
- Neale Donald Walsch, author of The Only Thing That Matters and the New York Times best-selling series Conversations with God
"Along with at least 50 other seekers, sufferers, and spectators, I'm here to witness one of King's healings . . . the demonstration has been electrifying. . . . The next day I call her office to book a private appointment, which will prove to be the strangest, most exciting hour I've had in my yearlong experiment in alternative medicine, Hollywood style."
- Kevin West, editor of W magazine, from "Healing, Hollywood Style"
"Deborah King is a courageous and gifted healer."
- Christiane Northrup, M.D., the New York Times best-selling author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Secret Pleasures of Menopause