|“Dr. Robert Holden’s happiness training not only changes the way you feel; it actually changes the way your brain functions.”|
Professor Richard Davidson, BBC Documentary
Join Dr. Robert Holden for a unique training on the essential principles and practices that are the heart of his work with The Happiness Project – featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show - How Happy Are You?, and also famously tested by independent scientists for the BBC science documentary How To Be Happy.
Over 5 days, Robert will present 30 hours of training, giving you a deep understanding of his innovative work on happiness. Step-by-step, Robert will coach you on a set of proven methods that independent scientists and psychologists have hailed as “a genuine fast-track to happiness.”
Who Can Benefit from this Program?
Coaching Happiness is an ideal program for you if you want to experience Robert’s work on a deeper level and/or if you want to incorporate his models and methods into your own work. The program consists of 18 carefully designed modules that will enable you to release the power of happiness in you and others.
The modules include:
• Happy Learning Curve: “Happiness is a spiritual path,” says Robert, “The more you learn about true happiness, the more you discover the truth of who you are, what is important, and what your life is for.”
• #1 Happiness Principle: No amount of self-improvement can make up for any lack of self-acceptance!
• Follow Your Joy: “People who follow their joy discover a depth of creativity and talent that inspires the world,” writes Robert in Be Happy.
• The Real More: Get clear about the sacred YES’s in your life. “Most people don’t need more therapy; they just need more clarity,” says Robert.
• Choosing Happiness: Learn how to raise your internal happiness set-point.
• Self-Limiting Patterns: How are you currently limiting your own happiness and success? Release common blocks to happiness.
• Healing Unhappiness: “Happiness is not just the absence of sadness; it is the capacity to learn from and heal your sadness,” says Robert. Appreciate the purpose of unhappiness and how it can help you live an authentic life.
• The Forgiveness Principle: You can’t carry grievances and be happy. Explore the anatomy of wounds, and what it really takes to heal your life.
• The Receiving Meditation: This powerful meditation helps you to enjoy more flow, creativity, abundance and inspiration in your life.
• Happiness NOW!: Let go of The WAIT Problem, give up the search for happiness, and set an intention to be the most loving person you know.
• Shift Happens!: If you think something is missing in your life; it is probably more of the real you!
Day 1, November 3 - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Day 2, November 4 - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Day 3, November 5 - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Day 4, November 6 - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Day 5, November 7 - 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
What people are saying about Robert's workshop:
Kay Cook - Coaching Happiness Testimonial at www.YouTube.com
Louise Magee - Coaching Happiness Testimonial at www.YouTube.com
Emma Cousens - Coaching Happiness Testimonial at www.YouTube.com
Annie Blampied - Coaching Happiness Testimonial at www.YouTube.com
You will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
Refunds and Cancellations
All requests for refunds must be in writing. All refunds will be charged 10% with a $30.00 minimum administration fee per pass.
No refunds will be made 30 days prior to the event. Please contact Customer Care with any questions or concerns at: 800-654-5126 Ext. 2 US, 760-431-7695 International or by Fax: 800-650-5115, Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm PST/PDT