|We are living through an extraordinary time of change and global transformation. Many times in the past, social changes have been isolated, affecting only certain groups of people. This time, the changes occurring within our global environment are affecting not only every one of us but every kingdom of life. We’re at a pivotal moment of crisis and transformation and every one of us will in one way or another be impacted by the changes taking place in the world around us. How is this era of change affecting you? And, what is the best way to successfully navigate through this time? |
During this two-hour On Demand Lecture, Caroline gives you an archetypal interpretation of the events happening at this time and why they are happening now. She reflects on very thought-provoking questions such as:
• Are there symbolic elements at work within this transformation that offer us clues as to what is really taking place in the world?
• How do you prepare yourself to move forward in these changing times? It’s obvious that the familiar economic, environmental, and political landscape has shifted dramatically and is going to continue to move us into uncharted waters. What lies ahead?
• Many people have lost their jobs and many more might suffer the same tragedy. How does a person respond when it’s obvious that the occupations once so abundant are simply not there any more? Is there a way to envision new occupations? If so, how do we do that?
• How do we respond to these social changes at the community and personal level? How can people be of service to each other in small groups, gathering together to help network for each other? It's very possible to form effective, creative social networks over dinner tables, as we'll discuss during this seminar.
• Finally, where does your spiritual life fit in the midst of your transformation?
Ultimately, Caroline gives you the tools you need to embrace the changes around you with ease and trust. You’ll come away with a sense of optimism as well as an appreciation of how cosmic timing influences every moment of our lives.