frequently asked questions
- How do I place an order if I don't have a credit card?
Please send your check or money order along with the items you would like to order to: Hay House, Inc., P.O. Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA 92018-5100.
- Does Hay House offer discounts to wholesalers?
Yes, please contact Customer Service at 800-654-5126 for details and a catalog.
- Does Hay House or Louise L. Hay offer classes?
Louise L. Hay has retired from her daily work and no longer offers classes. Click here to view our Lectures and Events section for a list of events in your area.
- Does Hay House or Louise L. Hay recommend therapists?
Louise L. Hay appreciates that you trust her judgment, although she doesn't recommend any one therapist.
- How do I become a Hay House author?
Please view our manuscript submission guidelines. (Please note that we accept book proposals through literary agents only. For information about our self-publishing division, please visit Balboa Press.)
- How do I submit a product idea, such as a card deck, CD, or DVD?
We are currently accepting proposals for books only.
- How do I reproduce material from a Hay House work?
E-mail the Editorial Department with the exact text you would like to use, its source, and the context in which you would like to use it. We will evaluate your request and respond as soon as possible.
- I found a typo in a Hay House book. Whom do I contact to have it fixed?
You may e-mail the Editorial Department with specific details about the error. Include the title, page number, the paragraph and line it’s in, and any other information that would be helpful.
- How do I contact a Hay House author?
You may send a letter addressed to their attention at Hay House, Inc., P.O. Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA 92018-5100. We forward correspondence to them.
- Does Hay House offer marketing, distribution, translation, or editorial services?
We do not offer any of the above services to non–Hay House authors.
- Does Hay House have Foreign Distribution?
Yes, please contact the distributor closest to you: