“Don’t die with your music still in you,” says Dr. Wayne Dyer. At a certain point, he says, we all hit a wall—that point in our lives when we transition from wanting all those things we’ve been told we should have or become, to wanting something more fulfilling. We seek a purpose—something meaningful that will define our lives and fulfill our inner longing to express ourselves to the world.
In this two-hour On Demand Lecture, Dr. Wayne Dyer explores this elusive idea of life purpose and why so many of us seem to stumble at some point in life, feeling uneasy and confused about where we’re going. He helps you understand this transitional period, and shows you how to rise from it like a phoenix.
You’ll be prompted to ask yourself:
• What is my purpose? Do I know it already, or how can I find it what it is?
• Why has my dream taken so long to come true? What am I doing wrong?
• Can I return to a career or lifestyle I dreamed of having, but put away years ago when it seemed unpractical?
• How is my ego holding me back, and what can I do about it?
• How can I reconcile my need to be successful and ambitious with this idea that I can also “let go and let God?” Where is the balance between making things happen, and simply allowing God’s will to happen?
You’re sure to draw many connections between your own life and Dr. Dyer’s teachings. Don’t pass over this opportunity to hear Dr. Dyer help you find the meaning, and passion, in your life!