We live in a time of extremes. From failing economies and the realities of climate change, to the violent breakdown of traditional societies, it's clear that we've entered a new phase of life on planet Earth. Our globalized culture of jobs, healthcare, money and markets means that it’s now impossible to separate the extremes in the world from our everyday lives.
The consequence: Without the tools to adapt to such abrupt change, the consequences include:
• The documented rise of stress-related illness, disease and deaths
• The rising loss of traditional jobs, stable income and feelings of security
• The struggle to find a sense of well-being in life
• Increased conflict in families and societies as they try to meet new needs with old thinking
How can we heal the issues that tear apart our families and nations? How do we build sustainable solutions until we answer the single question that lies at the heart of our existence: Who Are We?
We solve our problems based upon the way we think of ourselves. For nearly 300 years, scientific beliefs have shaped our thinking and formed the foundation of the modern world. It’s during this same period of time that the world has found itself facing the greatest crises of war, the greatest human suffering, and the greatest tipping points of no-return for environmental damage in history!
In this program Discover For yourself:
- The 6 false assumptions of traditional science that the modern world is built upon.
- The single belief that keeps us locked in conflict and struggle, and why it’s wrong
- The new discoveries that change 300 years of scientific beliefs, and the reluctance of mainstream media and classrooms to share them
- The strategies for personal resilience that hold the key to adapting to change
The solutions to life’s biggest problems already exist! All that stands between this moment and the world transformed is the thinking that allows the solutions in our lives.