Publisher: Hay House
Publication Date: 6/12/13
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON AWESOME NEW APPS!
Check back soon for new and improved Hay House apps.
In the meantime, here are some other apps you might like:
"I AM" - Why Two Little Words Mean So Much is the newest children's digital book app by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. As a special bonus, Dr. Dyer provides the inspiring narration for this fantastic adaptation.
Taken from his latest book for adults, Wishes Fulfilled, I AM teaches kids a simple but profound message: God is not far off in the distance or even merely beside us. In other words, we are not separate from God - we are God!
Knowing that God's love and strength is a part of everyone can help kids grow to meet their greatest potential in life. Through rhyme and illustrations, the app teaches this lesson, helping children realize that they are greater than they ever imagined!
"Who can I be? I AM GOD, your best friend.
And there's really no line where you start and I end."
Recommended Ages: 4 - 8
SPECIAL iOS FEATURES:
* Record your own voice
* Share voice tracks with others that own this app
* Page selector
* New options for sound effects, hot spots and alerts
There are three ways to read this omBook:
* "Read to Me" - listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
* "Read it Myself" - read the book in its traditional form
* "Auto Play" - plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
* Narrated by Dr. Wayne Dyer
* Background music