|ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
Publisher Hay House
Publication Date May 2010
I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations is now available as a children's eBook for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. As a special bonus, Louise L. Hay provides the audio narration for this fantastic adaptation.
“Your thoughts create your life!” This is the message that Louise Hay has been teaching people throughout the world for more than 27 years. Now, children can learn and understand the powerful idea that they have control over their thoughts and words, and in turn, what happens in their life.
Within the pages of the "I Think, I Am!"eBook, kids will find out the difference between negative thoughts and positive affirmations. Fun illustrations and simple text demonstrate how to make the change from negative thoughts and words to those that are positive. The happiness and confidence that come from this ability is something children will carry with them their entire lives!
There are three ways to read this eBook:
* "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
* "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
* "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
* Narrated by Louise L. Hay
* Background music
* This 'Universal App' is optimized for both iPhone and iPad