Join world-renowned consciousness teacher and healer Richard Moss in an exploration of the power of presence in your life. Presence is associated with feelings of aliveness, connection, creativity, satisfaction, and flow. It is presence that frequently is the “difference that makes the difference” in your ability to enjoy life, heal emotional wounds, experience intimacy, and support the growth and transformation of others.
This inspiring book presents powerful principles, tools, and practices for transforming self-limiting patterns of thought and behaviors and for staying in the present even in the midst of very difficult feelings. Drawing from individual counseling sessions and utilizing practical exercises, Dr. Moss demonstrates how awareness and presence can be applied to support change in yourself and others, thereby creating a solid bridge between knowing and doing.
Inside-Out Healing will help you:
• Become more available and fully connected with yourself and others
• Build a solid foundation for healing in all areas of your life
• Be better able to handle difficult situations with more elegance and ease
• Improve both personal and professional relationships
• Expand your capacity for genuine empathy and compassion
• Experience more richness, gratitude, and fulfillment in your life and relationships
Are you ready for a shift of consciousness that liberates your mind and heart? Whether you’re motivated by illness, relationship unhappiness, or the desire to excel and experience life to the fullest, this book holds the keys.