Would you like insight into your, relationships, career path, or health? Do you wonder about the result of an action you’re about to take? Or, perhaps you need guidance about where to put your focus?
You don’t have too far to look—why settle for advice from friends, family, and even professionals, when the best guidance you can get is a message from Spirit? In fact, the ancient tradition of understanding your life’s journey through reading oracle cards is one of the most powerful ways you can tap into Spirit and strengthen your intuition.
In this in-depth and fun On Demand Lecture, renowned intuitive Colette Baron-Reid teaches you how to use oracle systems to tap into the power of the Divine. The creator of two highly acclaimed oracle decks—Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards
and The Wisdom of Avalon
, Colette is the go-to expert for getting the most out of divination tools. Drawing from her 22 years of experience, Colette takes you step-by-step through the intricacies of doing oracle readings for yourself and for others.
With Colette’s hands-on guidance, you’ll learn:
• How to ask for guidance with oracle cards.
• Different oracle spreads and when to use them.
• The significance of how cards are placed and different meanings they can have.
• How to empower yourself with readings.
• Special meditations you can do to enhance your oracle readings.
• The power of meditation and prayer for self-discovery.
• The challenges of making predictions and how to use oracle systems to stay in the now.
Colette will also lead you on a powerful meditation designed to help you tap into divine guidance and get the most accurate reading possible.
Whether you’ve been using oracle cards for years or are just starting out, this online workshop is sure to help you take your readings to the next level.
The insight from this workshop will work with any oracle deck you choose, from Tarot to angel cards.
Colette will be using her Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards
and The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards
to demonstrate the concepts during this lecture.