|ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
Publisher Hay House
Publication Date 6/14/11
Help children develop a healthy view of money by using themes and images they can relate to withIt's Not What You've Got! : Lessons for Kids on Money and Abundance. As a special bonus, Dr. Wayne Dyer provides the audio narration for this fantastic adaptation.
In this omBook, Dr. Wayne Dyer addresses the topics of money and abundance with the belief that a child's earliest thoughts and perceptions about these subjects are those that will last throughout his or her life. Topics include:
- Money does not define who you are;
- It doesn't matter what others have; and
- Abundance comes in many forms.
This is not a how-to manual on spending and saving for kids; but rather a positive, spiritual approach to the meaning of money. After going through this omBook with your child, discuss the 10 follow up questions which reinforce the message and further develop children's understanding of the subject.
There are three ways to read this omBook™
* * "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
* * "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
* * "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages.
Great for younger children! Additional Features:
* * Narrated by Dr. Wayne Dyer
* * Background music
* * This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
Other Children’s omBook mobile apps that you may like: