In this groundbreaking work by Carol Ritberger, you’ll discover the important role that personality plays in how you define love, what love means to you, and why the expressions of love can be so different that you’re frequently left asking, “How can relationships work at all?”
This book will help you understand that just because you and your mate see things differently doesn’t mean that one of you is right and the other wrong. It will give you suggestions, helpful hints, and dos and don’ts to help you create and sustain a mutually satisfying relationship—one where each person gets their love needs met without feeling compromised. You’ll also find:
· An assessment to help you identify your personality color
· Descriptions of how each of the four personality colors defines love, what they need in order to feel cherished, and how they express the splendors of love-romance, passion, intimacy, sex, and commitment
· Ways to resolve conflict and cope with personality differences
· Tips on how to keep the lines of communication open when the tendency is to stop talking altogether
· Suggestions on how to work at love to make love work
Best of all, it will help you understand that when it comes to love—personality has everything to do with it!