Loving Yourself to Great Health
Thoughts & Food--The Ultimate Diet
HayHouse.com: 15.29 USD $15.29
List Price: $16.99 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House Inc
Publication Date: 9/17/15
Start Your Own Love Story
This book is not about the latest trend or fad. It’s about how to craft a life that will nourish and support you. It’s about all the ways you can love yourself more. It’s about ancient healing wisdom that will work with your busy schedule. And it’s about learning that you matter. Somewhere in all the stress, noise, and to-do lists, there is still space for you.
This book is a love story. It’s about loving yourself as a way to create health, happiness, and longevity. Yes, you will learn tips, menus, recipes, affirmations, and exercises that have worked to keep me healthy, vibrant, and strong throughout my life. But more than that, your heart will be opened to new ways to love and support yourself on this incredible journey.
For decades, best-selling author Louise Hay has transformed people’s lives by teaching them to let go of limiting beliefs. Now in this tour de force, Louise teams up with her go-to natural health and nutrition experts, Ahlea Khadro and Heather Dane, to reveal the other side of her secret to health, happiness, and longevity: living a nutrient-rich life.
Unlike any health book you’ve ever read, this work transcends fads, trends, and dogma to bring you a simple yet profound system to heal your body, mind, and spirit that is as gentle as changing the way you think. Louise, Ahlea, and Heather show you how to take your health, your moods, and your energy to the next level.
In Loving Yourself to Great Health, you will:
- Tap into the secrets Louise has used for decades to supercharge the effectiveness of affirmations and bring your body back into alignment with your mind;
- Discover what nutrition really means and how to cut through the confusion about which diets really work;
- Learn to hear the stories your body is eager to reveal; and
- Uncover techniques for longevity, vitality, good moods, deep intuition, and for meeting your body’s unique healing needs at all stages of life.
At 88 years of age, Louise has much wisdom to share about what it takes to live a long, happy, healthy life.
We invite you to join us on an amazing journey that will turn your life into your greatest love story.
Now, it’s time to begin your love story…
7 Steps to Eat, Think, and Love Your Way to Great Health
In Loving Yourself to Great Health, Louise, Ahlea, and Heather share seven steps to eat, think and love your way to great health and a great life:
- Step #1: Create a New Perspective on Health
Discoverwhy symptoms, illness, and dis-ease occur and how to create a whole new perspective on your ability to create health, happiness, and longevity.
- Step #2: Love Yourself and Your Body – Food, Weight Loss, Dis-ease, and More
The truth about food, weight loss, and dis-ease, and the loving steps you can take to heal your body and mind.
- Step#3: Know How Your Body Really Works – The Foundation for Health
Learn how your digestive system works and how your body was perfectly designed to support your wellness.
- Step #4: Listen to Your Body – A Powerful, Yet Little Known Health Secret
Find out how to listen to your body, so you can allow inner guidance to take the lead if decisions about your health, wellness, and nutrition become confusing.
- Step #5: Emphasize Food and Thoughts that Heal Your Body and Mind
Learn the foods to eat and avoid for your best health.
- Step #6: Empower Your Health – Home Remedies for What Ails You
Discover fun, natural remedies to dissolve symptoms and promote good health.
- Step #7: The Road Map for Your Best Health
A plan for taking action at your own pace.
In addition to these 7 steps, you’ll find a simple health assessment, informative charts, exercises to foster a healthy balanced relationship with your body, beautiful affirmations and meditations, a five-day meal plan, and endless tasty and nutritious recipes.
You are loved, you are worthy and you are beautiful! It’s time to start taking loving care of yourself so you can live long, strong and with joy for many years to come!