Learn to Release All Anxiety and Fears by Unlocking the Doors to your Past!
Dr. Brian Weiss astonished the world of psychiatry with the theories of past-life regression therapy detailed in his best-selling book, Many Lives, Many Masters. Brian is the nation’s foremost expert in this field. This highly experiential intensive workshop explores the latest in hypnotic regression therapy. When we discuss what happens before we are born and after we die—and our possible future lives—we awaken from the constrictions of our past conditioning to release anxieties and fears.
In a series of large and small group past life regression exercises, healing visualizations and right brain training, this exciting experiential workshop takes you on an incredible psychospiritual journey as you explore the limitless boundaries of the mind and soul.
During this all-day event, you will have an opportunity to:
- Discover extraordinary details about your past
- Release old phobias and fears from prior lifetimes
- Practice revolutionary healing visualizations and meditations
- Harness the power of love and understanding to transform your life
- Understand about your soul mates and soul companions
- Discover new tools for developing your intuition and psychic abilities
Schedule: 10AM – 5PM
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center ~ Rooms 40-49
Join Brian Weiss as he opens unexpected doors into the astonishing realm of past-life regression, while he guides participants through the process, step-by-step!