Join Brian Weiss as he opens unexpected doors into the astonishing realm of past-life regression, while he guides participants through the process, step by step!
Dr. Brian Weiss astonished the world of psychiatry with the theories of past-life regression therapy detailed in his bestselling book, Many Lives, Many Masters. Dr. Weiss is a leading expert in this field. This highly experiential, intensive workshop explores the latest in hypnotic regression therapy. When we discuss what happens before we are born and after we die—and our possible future lives—we awaken from the constrictions of our past conditioning to release anxieties and fears.
In a series of large and small group past-life regression exercises, healing visualizations and right-brain training, this exciting experiential workshop takes you on an incredible psychospiritual journey as you explore the limitless boundaries of the mind and soul.
During this all-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
Please bring a print out of your ticket with you to gain entry to the event.
- Discover extraordinary details about your past
- Release old phobias and fears from prior lifetimes
- Practise revolutionary healing visualizations and meditations
- Harness the power of love and understanding to transform your life
- Understand about your soul mates and soul companions
- Discover new tools for developing your intuition and psychic abilities
*Please note that lunch/refreshments are not included
Access and special requirements:
- 10am – 5pm, doors open at 9am
- There will be a morning break, lunch break and afternoon break
We are committed to making our events accessible to all individuals. Should you require any information or assistance prior to your arrival, please email: Events@hayhouse.co.uk
or call 020 3675 2450.