accessing on demand video
After purchasing an On Demand video product, you may access it by the e-mail sent to your Customer Account E-mail address, or by logging into your Hay House Customer Account. Then click on the Access Now button associated with your purchase.
streaming on demand video files
Our On Demand Videos are streamed using Adobe Flash. The video is not downloaded to your computer, it is streamed directly from our servers. Please make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent) PowerPC® G3 500MHz or faster processor with 128MB of RAM
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor with 128MB of RAM
- Modern processor (800MHz or faster) with 512MB of RAM, 128MB of graphics memory
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later, Firefox 2.0, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Opera 9.5 or later, Safari 3.x, Chrome 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Opera 9.5 or later, Safari 3.x, Chrome 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2003 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Firefox 3.x
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Opera 9.5
- Microsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Firefox 3.x or later
- Mac OS X v10.4 or later (PowerPC) Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL for Mac OS X, Opera 9.5, Safari 3.x.
- Mac OS X v10.4 or later (Intel) Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, Opera 9.5, Safari 3.x
- Mac OS X v10.6 Firefox 3.x or later, Safari 5.x or later
A version of Adobe Flash Player is pre-installed with most popular Internet browsers. Sometimes, problems with a Flash Player that's already installed can prevent you from upgrading to the latest player. You should be able to fix most Flash Player issues by following these steps:
- Check the System Requirements above to ensure your configuration is supported.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your Internet browser. Installing a new browser can often repair issues with browser installations, and newer browsers may also offer improved security.
- Remove Flash Player.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the Flash Player from the Flash Player Download Center.
In some cases, video still may not play even if above requirements are met. Firewalls and security programs installed on your network may prevent you from watching. Contact Hay House Customer Care for additional help.