Mike Dooley, author of the Notes from the Universe and the New York Times bestsellers, Infinite Possibilities and Leveraging the Universe and a featured teacher in the bestselling book and DVD, The Secret, delves into his deepest material to date! Playing the Matrix: And Getting What You (Really) Want is a detailed program designed to walk you through the entire process of reality creation, from thought to manifestation.
It builds upon and expands the concepts Mike shared in all of his earlier works and most importantly, helps you distinguish between what it is you really want versus how to get it. Exercises and a downloadable workbook will help you define your dreams in terms of your desired end results in ways that allow "the Universe" maximum freedom to deliver your true heart's desires as fast and harmoniously as possible.
All of the basics will be covered, from visualization to "thoughts becoming things," plus you'll learn:
- which action steps to take and which ones not to take.
- how easy your responsibilities are when you've properly clarified what it is you're after.
- when to focus on every imaginable detail and when to focus on generalities.
- how to super-charge your thoughts, words, and actions for faster manifesting results.
- how truly free you are right now to wipe the slate clean and blast forward.
By the end of the program you'll have your own private, customized "road map," complete with simple but important action-steps to perform in the days, weeks, and months that follow. Even attendees at a loss for what they really want in life and whose present dreams now lack clarity and inspiration will be shown exactly what to do to find their niche and be excited about life once again.
As an added bonus Mike will be taking your calls during the Live Q&A Coaching Session in lesson 4. You can gain even more knowledge and insight into Playing the Matrix and the best ways to use your bonus materials to help deepen the connection to your own inner wisdom.
Playing The Matrix: Lesson 1
July 15, 2014, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Pacific / 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Eastern
Playing The Matrix: Lesson 2
July 22, 2014, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Pacific / 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Eastern
Playing The Matrix: Lesson 3
July 29, 2014, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Pacific / 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Eastern
Playing The Matrix: Lesson 4
August 5, 2014, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Pacific / 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Eastern
This program is for you, if...
- You want to improve your awareness of Universal principles.
- You wish to understand your role as Creator of your life experience.
- You'd like to bring about major life changes.
- You're new to metaphysical teachings such as the Law of Attraction, and you'd like to learn more.
- You're familiar with metaphysical teachings, but haven't made the changes you most desire.
- You're looking for new tips, tools, and techniques to hone your existing manifesting skills.
- You're ready to hear exclusive, fresh material about the underlying mechanics of manifestation.
- You'd like to be immersed in a hands-on program that applies these principles to your unique life.
By the End of Your Listening Time You'll Better Understand...
- The nature of your reality and the secret mechanics behind all manifestations.
- Exactly how, why, and where you fit into the equation or reality creation.
- How and when "dreaming" in general terms is FANTASTICALLY superior to "dreaming" in details.
- The vital yet subtle difference between messing with the "cursed how's" versus taking action.
- The simple principle that powers the "Law of Attraction" and how to use it.
- Which end of the time-space spectrum needs to be "played" and which needs to be left alone.
- How to refine and clarify with laser-like accuracy the vision you hold for your future.
- How to optimally use creative visualization for sparking major life changes.
- How you can harness the "metamorphosis of consciousness" now sweeping the globe.
And You'll Be Better Equipped To...
- Be served by your illusions instead of serving them.
- Practice basic and advanced uses of your thoughts, words, and deeds for creating change.
- Immediately put to use what you learn with a simple plan you'll create during the event.
- Defeat invisible, limiting, self-sabotaging beliefs, while installing empowering ones.
- Be "born again" to the truth of who you are and all you're capable of.
- Understand the invaluable yet tricky distinction between what it is you want, and how to get it.
- Overcome negative thinking, previous programming, and years' worth of accumulated "baggage."
- Predispose yourself to life's so-called serendipities and happy coincidences.
- Understand what your heart longs for while creating unstoppable momentum.
- Feel empowered, invincible, and more alive in the moment than you may have ever felt.
- Live the rest of your life being led by happiness!
If you can’t make the live airdates, you can still join Mike! For your convenience, all participants will automatically receive a downloadable mp3. It will be uploaded into your account within 24 hours of its live airdate, and will then be available for you to download with unlimited on-demand access (Please note: All Online Course purchases are non-refundable.)
More About Mike Dooley
Mike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the internet that's now home to over 600,000 members from more than 182 countries. His inspirational books emphasizing spiritual accountability have been published in 25 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is best known for his free Notes from the Universe e-mailings and his New York Times bestsellers, Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams and Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic. Mike lives what he teaches, traveling internationally speaking on life, dreams, and happiness.
For further information about Mike, to find out about his series of books, products, workshops and other events, or to sign up for his free Notes from the Universe e-mails, please visit his website: www.tut.com