Do you have an important message to share with the world?
Do you have a dream to write a book, build a speaking career, appear on TV, or host your own radio show?
Venue: Boston Marriott Copley Place - Room: Salons H-K
FRIDAY: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SATURDAY: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
You could be the next Hay House author!
The most successful authors, teachers, and speakers know that it takes a firm commitment of time and energy to build the kind of platform that not only reaches millions, but also grabs the interest of publishers, producers, editors, or speaker’s bureaus. If you’re a mover and shaker, and you’re ready to make that kind of commitment, then you’ll want to register now for this exciting event!
Industry experts Cheryl Richardson and Hay House President and CEO, Reid Tracy work with you directly to share key points to catapult your career including:
• Rules for building a strong foundation for a public career
• The ins and outs of muliti-media writing and publishing
• How to generate the right kind of publicity
• How to create the right kind of Web presence and what you need to do to build an online community
• Tips and practical advice about affiliate marketing
• The spokes of a multi-media platform wheel
Learn how to take your public speaking career to the next level and how to:
• Develop and deliver a compelling message
• Approach a speaker’s bureau the right way
• Tap into social media to build a worldwide audience
• Successfully launch a book using online marketing
Learn new concepts in building your personal brand including:
• How to convey a powerful personal image
• Why you need to assess and enhance your personal image
• What publishers look for when choosing and developing authors
• What television and radio talent bookers want when booking talent
• What it takes to develop a TV show and/or PBS special
PLUS! Learn the 10 rules for building a strong foundation for a successful, long-term public career! Launch Your Multi-Media Career in 2016!
“One of the most enriching learning experiences of my life. I came home with many new ideas to deliver my message of love and healing to the world.”
- Cloris Kylie is a sought-after lecturer, coach and radio host.
Move and Shake your dreams into reality!
Led by Cheryl Richardson and Reid Tracy, this exciting weekend is designed to give you a framework that will birth a successful public career. The program includes lectures, interactive exercises, and live coaching where Cheryl and Reid will work with individuals to demonstrate key points.
Cheryl Richardson is a #1 New York Times best-selling author who has written five books that have sold over a million copies. Her work has been covered widely in the media including The New York Times, Good Housekeeping, CBS This Morning, The Today Show, and regular appearances on Good Morning America, as well as leading the Lifestyle Makeover Series for The Oprah Winfrey Show. She’s created a successful multimedia career that has brought her message to millions of people around the world. As a professional coach, author, speaker, TV personality, radio host, and social media expert, Cheryl offers an unprecedented “inside view” into what it takes to build a successful brand.
Joining Cheryl for the weekend is Reid Tracy, President and CEO of Hay House, Inc., the largest and most influential self-empowerment publishing company in the world. Acquiring hundreds of prominent authors over the years, Reid has played a role in the strategic development of authors such as Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Suze Orman, Ben Stein and Doreen Virtue. He has also produced more than 12 successful PBS Specials that have raised over $100 million for Public Television. Most recently, he was the executive producer of several movies, including The Shift, with Wayne Dyer and You Can Heal Your Life, a documentary about Louise Hay’s life. Reid is also directly responsible for establishing Hay House’s offices in New York, London, Sydney, Johannesburg, and New Delhi.
New Exciting Prize Offered for Speak, Write & Promote attendees!
In an effort to provide a whole new level of support for future Mover & Shakers who attend Speak, Write & Promote, Reid Tracy, president of Hay House, and Cheryl Richardson, New York Times bestselling author and Master Coach have teamed up to offer a new prize for three lucky attendees. Over a six month period, Reid and Cheryl will personally coach three chosen attendees through the process of building their platform using social media, publishing, public speaking, improved online presence, and more.
The three winners will form a mastermind group and meet with Reid and Cheryl, by phone, once a month for six months. Strategies will be shared, coaching will be provided, and fieldwork will be agreed upon in order to help take all three participants to their next level of success.
2016 SPEAK, WRITE & PROMOTE: MOVERS & SHAKERS OFFICIAL GUIDELINES
All workshop prospective attendees who dream about having their book published by Hay House are encouraged to read our submission guidelines prior to registering for this event: www.hayhouse.com/guides
Deadlines for Submissions:
• Boston attendees should submit videos to Hay House no later than May 12, 2017 | Winner announced June 12, 2017 on the Movers & Shakers Facebook Page
How to Submit Video:
• Entrants shall upload submissions to YouTube and e-mail link to email@example.com
• Subject line should read "Movers & Shakers Video Submission - ".
• You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your submission(s) has been received.
Rules/Qualifications for Submissions:
• All entrants must attend at least one of the Movers & Shakers events to qualify.
• Duration of each video must be between 5 and 7 minutes in length (7 minutes max).
Content Guidelines, Recommendations, and Ideas:
Listed below are elements and suggestions from Hay House; however, you are not limited to these guidelines. You are encouraged to create an authentic, original, and creative piece. Whether you choose to introduce yourself; talk about your background, skills, and strengths; and then lead into your sample of a lecture or workshop is entirely up to you.
• Please state your name, occupation, and where you live.
• Open your video with a clear, direct message to the viewer about your work and how it will help them.
• Tell a moving, relevant story to underscore your message.
• Finish by restating your message and providing a call to action.
Stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials, and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.hayhouse.com, www.hayhouse.co.uk, www.healyourlife.com, or any other Hay House Internet properties (the "Website"); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by Hay House, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies or entities. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions, and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution, and/or broadcast of your Submission(s). These rules do not apply to book proposals and/or manuscripts submissions..
1. Neither Hay House nor any of its affiliated companies or entities is obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
2. All Submissions shall become the property of Hay House; may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality; will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and may be shared with and used by the staff of Hay House and any of their affiliated companies or entities, and legal authorities if Hay House believes it is warranted. Neither Hay House nor any third party or others with whom Hay House shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you provide. (Applies to videos only.)
3. Hay House shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions. (Applies to videos only.)
4. Hay House reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
5. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; or invades a person's privacy; or violates any law, copyright of any intellectual property or other property, or other rights; or is known to be false.
6. Submissions cannot contain any music not created by you or by someone who has given you written permission to use their music. Even then, you must be sure that the person giving permission owns the rights to the music. It's not uncommon for artists to sell those rights to whoever is producing or publishing their recording.
Hotel accommodations are not included in the price of the conference registration.
Passes are non-refundable.
Important information about your passes:
Your event passes can be viewed and printed from your Hay House customer account:
The event passes will appear in your customer account under “My Event Passes”
or by clicking here: hayhouse.com/event-passes
You’ll need to print your event passes and bring them with you to the event as this is your pass into the event.
If you have any questions please call Hay House Customer Care at 800-654-5126.