Despite promises of 'fast and easy' results from slick marketers, real personal growth is neither fast nor easy. The truth is that hard work, courage and self-discipline are required to achieve meaningful results - results that aren't attained by those who cling to the fantasy of achievement without effort.
Personal Development for Smart People reveals the unvarnished truth about what it takes to consciously grow as a human being. As you read, you'll learn the seven universal principles behind all successful growth efforts (truth, love, power, oneness, authority, courage and intelligence); as well as practical, insightful methods for improving your health, relationships, career, finances and more.
You'll see how to:
- Become the conscious creator of your life instead of feeling hopelessly adrift.
- Enjoy a fulfilling career that honours your unique self-expression.
- Attract empowering relationships with loving, compatible partners.
- Wake up early feeling motivated, energised and enthusiastic.
- Achieve inspiring goals with disciplined daily habits.
- Resolve conflicts between logic and intuition to awaken your inner genius.
- Earn abundant income by contributing genuine value to others.
With its refreshingly honest yet highly motivating style, this fascinating book will help you courageously explore, creatively express and consciously embrace your extraordinary human journey.
In this inspiring and entertaining live talk, Dr. Robert Holden calls on you to follow your joy. "People who follow their joy experience the fullness of their being," says Robert. "They discover a depth of creativity and talent that inspires us. They are the renaissance workers who make our world a more beautiful place."
Have you got a vision? Do you enjoy your work? Are your relationships thriving? From the book Success Intelligence come 366 inspirational insights on how to enjoy real, soulful success while living in a manic, busy and over-hyped world. Robert Holden is the creator of a Success Intelligence, a unique program focusing on the true meaning of success.
Written with humour, warmth and clarity, this flip calendar, which can be used year after year, is an invaluable reminder for how to live joyfully in our hectic world where people are often too busy chasing success to be truly happy.