Our culture is awash in the myth that menopause is the end—the end of your best years, your attractiveness, your potential, your mind, your body, and your sex life. But what if this myth is, in fact, just a myth? What if menopause is really a time when the best years of your life have just begun?
In this uplifting, joyful, eye-opening, and information-packed On Demand Lecture, Dr. Christiane Northrup shares the potent new insights and research that are the basis for her new book The Secret Pleasures of Menopause. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup outlines the crucial importance of pleasure as the missing link for creating joyous and vibrant health on all levels after menopause. This also includes the best sex of your life.
Tune in and be dazzled by two hours with Dr. Northrup as she teaches you:
• What every woman needs to know about menopause—emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
• Why the menopausal transition is a wake-up call and how to heed that wake up with maximum access to your power.
• How to turn your anger and disappointment into jet fuel to propel you into brilliant health.
• Why pleasure is the missing link to achieving brilliant health and happiness.
• The five steps for experiencing your pleasure potential.
• The seven secret keys that open the door to wonderful sexuality and sensuality after menopause.
• And much more!
Dr. Northrup has spent over 30 years on the forefront of women’s health and wellness. As she likes to say, “I’m board-certified in everything that can go wrong with the female body. I’ve also researched all the reasons for this. And I know what needs to be done to turn this around. That’s why I’m devoting the rest of my life to teaching women everything that can go right with their bodies and how to experience what is right and good!” In this empowering online seminar, Dr. Northrup unveils these profound insights starting with women at midlife.