This could be YOUR chance to secure a $10,000 advance, publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author!
One participant is guaranteed a $10,000 advance and a publishing contract with Hay House!
First runner-up wins a Balboa Press Master Package (a $7999.00 publishing value!)
CLICK HERE FOR MASTER PACKAGE DETAILS!
Second runner-up wins a Balboa Press Inspire Package (a $3599.00 publishing value!)
CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRE PACKAGE DETAILS!
The Writer's Workshop will give you the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with Doreen Virtue who holds B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees in counseling psychology; and is a lifelong clairvoyant who works with the angelic realm. Doreen is the author of Healing with the Angels, How to Hear Your Angels, Messages from Your Angels, Archangels & Ascended Masters, Solomon's Angels, and the Archangel Oracle Cards, among other works. Her products are available in most languages worldwide. Also presenting are Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, who transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry; and Nancy Levin, Hay House Event Director, author and certified integrative coach, will offer her insight and experience as she leads writing exercises to jump-start inquiry and exploration.
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
You’ll get the inside information about publishing your book that you’ve always wanted to know.
- How to organize your thoughts into a book
- How to rewrite and refine your work
- How to handle rejections from publishers
- How to manifest determination to publish your book
- How to get a publisher’s attention
- How to find an agent
- How to write a book proposal
- How to contact the news media about your book
You’ll also watch exclusive videos of Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, and other authors as they share their writing process, how they first got published, and the secrets that led to their publishing success.
Submissions Due: September 23, 2014
Winner Announced: October 23, 2014
This could be YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author! One participant is guaranteed a $10,000 advance and a publishing contract with Hay House!
Those participants interested in qualifying for the $10,000 advance and publishing contract are required to submit a book proposal.
- To be considered for the $10,000 advance and publishing contract, attendees should submit their book proposal via email to WritersWorkshop@HayHouse.com by September 23, 2014. (Note: email size limit is 10 Megs)
- Please include all relevant links, cover letters, proposal all in one document
- Please be sure to include your name and title of your proposal in the filename of the final document you send.
- For example: A word document should be saved as "Sally Smith – Manifesting Peace Proposal"
Participants will learn how to put together a book proposal and will leave the workshop with a manual that details best practices and sample book proposals.