I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
Paperback with Audio Download
HayHouse.com: 13.49 USD $13.49
List Price: $14.99 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House, Inc.
Publication Date: 11/15/16
Almost everyone, at one time or another, is affected by a broken heart. But how can we cope with this most personal of traumas?
Here, world-famous hypnotist Paul McKenna, Ph.D., and psychotherapist Dr. Hugh Willbourn show readers how to cope with the grief that can accompany the breakup of a relationship. I Can Mend Your Broken Heart is packed with simple, highly effective techniques that will make you feel better fast and bring about lasting improvements to your emotional life.
You will also . . .
- Learn to stop jealousy and obsessive thoughts
- Feel calm and re-establish emotional equilibrium
- Change bad habits and eliminate destructive psychological patterns
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Find out why a relationship didn’t work
- Regain self-confidence and open the door to new love
Follow the steps outlined in the book at your own pace and you will not only mend your broken heart now, but be well on your way to a brighter and more emotionally successful future.