|ALL PRODUCTS BY THIS AUTHOR|
Publisher Random House
Publication Date May 2010
Dr. Christiane Northrup’s vision of mind-body wellness has received an extraordinary response from women all over the world.
Her groundbreaking classic, now completely revised, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom powerfully demonstrates that when women change the basic conditions of their lives that lead to health problems, they heal faster, more completely, and with far fewer medical interventions.
The newest edition of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom is a must-have addition to your home library—even if you own a previous edition. This version is packed with the most up-to-date material, including research and resources you won't find anywhere.
Inside you will discover:
• New material on sexuality—and how to have a more fulfilling sex life.
• The spiritual and scientific principles behind healing from terminal illnesses, and how you can utilize these principles for your own health and the health of others.
• Vital information about how to truly dissolve PMS and ease menstrual cramps.
• Extraordinary facts on Vitamin D—and why it is crucial for breast, cardiovascular, and immune system health.
• The importance of the preconception diet and how to greatly decrease your risk of birth defects. • How to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic.
• All you need to know about thyroid function, including proper blood tests.
• Life-saving facts about cellular inflammation—the root cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to prevent this condition.
• The essentials on the "fountain of youth molecule"—and how to enhance your levels of it for vibrant health.
Living a healthy life in a woman's body can be downright fun—even ecstatic!
And that's good news for everyone—women, men, and their children.