Writer's Workshop Online Course
6 Week Video Course
HayHouse.com: 999 USD $999.00
Availability: Immediate Delivery
Do you know you have a book inside of you but don’t know how to get started?
Are you worried it’s too late to write your story?
Do you have a great story idea but feel you lack the writing skills to see it through?
Here’s the Truth: If you have a calling to write a story or a book, that unfulfilled feeling inside will never go away until you start honoring the writer and messenger inside of you. You’ll also never experience that great sense of relief and purpose that comes when you follow your life purpose of writing your important book.
This Exclusive Online Course Includes:
- Over 40 hours of content from industry experts
- Writing exercises, tips and inspiring stories from top-selling authors like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra M.D., Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Louise Hay, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein and many more
- Step-by-step guidance in building a platform to market your book
- Access to free upgrades from future Writer’s Workshops live events
Your book, your message or your personal story can help people truly change their lives. There’s no better feeling in the world than knowing you helped someone else by sharing your experience with others. Even if you aren’t the best writer, there are many options for getting your book written. Even if you’re not quite sure how to publish or market your story, there is a way to learn all you need to know.
Over the past 6 years, Hay House has been conducting Writer’s Workshops to help passionate writers like you get their message in print and out in the world. With prolific self-development and spiritual authors like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, M.D., Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Louise Hay, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein and many more, these exceptional and successful writers and teachers have all attended the Writer’s Workshop all across the globe to share what they’ve learned about writing, publishing and how they got started to help writers like you reach their publishing dreams.
Our main goal is to help you succeed in becoming a successful published author!
The live, intensive 2-day workshops are led by Reid Tracy, CEO and President of Hay House. Reid has secured over 60 New York Times best-sellers for Hay House in the last 28 years. Hay House is now the largest self-empowerment publishing company in the world. Reid knows exactly what it takes to get noticed by a publisher and what publishers are looking for in new authors.
Now Hay House is offering the Writer’s Workshop in the new Writer’s Workshop Online Course, with over 40 hours of exclusive content from industry experts.
You can become a successful published author and make your writing dreams come true – and Hay House can show you how!
In this Powerful 6-Week Intensive Online Course, You’ll Learn:
- Everything you need to know about traditional vs. self-publishing
- How to get your book written even if you are not a great writer
- How to find an editor and what you should look for when choosing
- What type of book you should write and publish and tips to help you succeed
- How to find the right agent and get published
- Writing advice from prolific writers like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, M.D., Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Louise Hay, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein and many more
- Book proposal templates that get attention from publishers
After registering in the Writer's Workshop Online Course, you'll have access to these bonuses:
- Pre-Recorded Interviews with Reid Tracy, Agents and Authors: Get guidance in taking the right steps for your publishing success.
- Free Future Updates: Writer’s Workshops we do in person will be automatically available to you online so you can continue learning and expanding your writing and publishing career. Get more great advice from newly added authors like Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner and Gabrielle Bernstein. Additional writers, like Caroline Myss, are coming soon!
When you take part in this comprehensive online course, all the guesswork is removed so you can focus on finishing and publishing your important work!
Imagine what it would be like for you to learn the writing secrets from some of the world’s most influential and spiritual authors! The Writer’s Workshop Online Course offers this very rare opportunity.
What makes this online course so unique and rare?
For starters, you not only learn from one exceptional author as you would in an in-person workshop, you’ll learn from 22 well-known and established authors! PLUS, each time Hay House has an in-person Writer’s Workshop, you’ll automatically have access to this new information and new authors for years to come! In other words, this Writer’s Workshop Online Course offers endless wisdom, writing tips and the newest in publishing every year – and all for one very low price.
The investment you make in this course is nothing compared to the cost of mistakes many new authors make in this complex industry! Let’s dive deeper into what you’ll gain during this 6-week intensive course!
It’s Time to Write Your Empowering Story and Share it with the World!
The Writer’s Workshop Has Everything You Need to Go From Aspiring Writer to Successful Published Author!
If you have a great book idea and a strong desire to be published, this is your chance to make your dreams come true!
Imagine your name and book cover in the Hay House catalog, or at an I Can Do It!® event or hosting your own Hay House Radio show! This is more than possible if you are passionate about sharing your story and committed to the process.
But let’s say you decide to register today for this course and you find after listening to the first week of lessons that this course isn’t for you. No problem. You’re registration fee is completely refundable. We want you to feel confident in your decision to take part in the Writer’s Workshop Online Course. There is absolutely no risk to you at all!
What You'll Learn
Introduction : From Zero to Greatness
You’ll hear personal stories from Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra M.D., Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Louise Hay, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein, just to name a few.
Publishing 101: Beginning Your Publishing Journey
This lesson gives you the informed opinions and advice on how publishing works from International Best Selling authors as well as newly published authors, many of whom were sitting where you are just a short time ago.
Writing 101: Effortless Ways to Start Writing Today
Before you start, you should understand why, how, and when to be a writer. This lesson gives you different approaches on how you can prepare yourself for the struggles, the joys, and your job as a writer.
Publishing 2.0: Find the Perfect Way to Publish Your Book
Hay House CEO, Reid Tracy, shares publishing secrets and important information to help you decide which type of publishing is right for you and how to use each type to your advantage. There’s more than one way to become a successful author, this lesson is full of knowledge essential to making that choice.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
- Publishing secrets and more in-depth information about traditional vs. self-publishing
- Specific strategies to get in the door and in front of a publisher
- Using an agent (or not)
- How to write a book proposal
- Answers to common publishing questions like choosing a publishing route, finding an agent, writing a great book proposal, relaunching and information about the Children’s book market
Writing 2.0: Writing Tips and Concrete Ways to Share Your Message
This power-packed week is all about writing, learn how to fine-tune your craft for a more compelling story.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
- Taking the first steps in the writing process
- Understanding the writing process
- How to find and work with an editor
- Writing tips and exercises; get your writing muscle in shape
Marketing A-Z: Creating Raving Fans and Followers
You’ll learn how to build your audience and platform to reach more people with your message and how to use communication channels. You’ll also gain access to invaluable resources to help you thrive as an author.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
- Building your audience and platform
- How to use communication channels like websites, blogs, social media and emails
- Access to resources including how to create other products, sample proposals, how to improve your website and other important guides.
Resources: Expert Tips and Downloads You’ll Actually Use!
This is your exclusive access to resources including meditations, additional tips, sample book proposals, and other important guides to help you thrive as an author.
Authors: The Insider’s Secrets: Your Favorite Authors Share Their Secrets
This is where you can access the personal stories, advice and writing secrets of some the world’s best self-help and spiritual authors. You’ll have the option to choose which author resonates with you and learn more about how they got started, some problems they encountered along the way and how to avoid costly mistakes.
In-Course Webinars: Getting All Your Questions Answered
These in-course webinars allow you the unique opportunity to gain insight about your situation and learn from others in the community. These webinars are only being offered within the course and will help get you an in-depth understanding on the exercises, tools and techniques in this course.
Bonus: Book Marketing Online Course: Book Marketing Online Course
Join Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy and COO Margarete Nielsen to learn about what it takes to create a best-selling book or product. Whether you are a first-time author/entrepreneur or a multi-product author/entrepreneur, you’ll want to hear this information-packed and exciting online course!
By Naomi on Jan 19, 2017
Thank you Hay House Team for this phenomenal course! I've loved every moment of watching the inspiring, enlightening and thought-provoking videos, as well as listening to the webinars. It's a privilege and pleasure to be privy to the insight and experience shared by such exceptional speakers and authors, many of whose work I have followed for many years. I am also sincerely grateful for the special opportunity to submit my book proposal for your consideration, and for the invaluable guidance and resources that you have provided to assist with this. Heartfelt thanks again for everything! Naomi
By Margaret on Nov 14, 2016
The introduction is grounding, awakening, reassuring, inspiring and motivating. I feel less fear and know I can do this! Thanks for bringing it into our space for busy people like me to have access to this great course.