hay house affiliate program frequently asked questions
What is the Hay House Affiliate Program?
The Hay House Affiliate Program is an online marketing tool where anyone with an online presence that wants to share a curated Hay House experience through online courses and online events but doesn’t want the hassle of fulfilling orders, can join and receive a sales commission.
The Hay House Affiliate Program allows you to generate revenue while promoting Hay House offers by placing unique links and banners we provide to our affiliates on your website, social media posts, and/or in your email promotions.
When a visitor clicks on one of your Hay House affiliate links and makes a purchase within the promotional period of the offer, you’ll receive a commission for eligible products.
Hay House Affiliate Program Benefits
- Earn up to 50% commission on sales generated through your affiliate links.
- Content and value-filled promotions your audience will love.
- Launch specific cookie length and first click attribution
- No inventory to stock or shipping to manage. Hay House fulfills all orders.
- Customer Support
- We provide you with the materials you’ll need to share our promotions with your audience.
- It’s FREE to join!
Who's eligible to become an affiliate?
The Hay House Affiliate Program is based entirely online and our ideal Affiliate partner has an active, well-maintained, content-rich, personal growth-focused website, blog, email list, or social media profile.
Their content would need to be aligned with the core categories that Hay House represents, such as inspirational and motivational strategies, personal healing, self-improvement, spirituality, meditation, positive thought, etc.
You will be required to provide the requested information, upon review of your application such as a valid web URL, mailing address, current payment information, proposed promotional methods, etc.
What are your application approval guidelines?
We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve all online platforms you intend to use to promote Hay House promotional offers. Mainly we look for platforms that:
- Are aesthetically pleasing.
- Match our target audience.
- Are consistent with our products, brand, and business model.
- Follow our Terms & Conditions.
- Do not display content that may be deemed pornographic, offensive, or inappropriate.
Please note that while we accept a variety of sites into the program, we reserve the right to refuse any site that does not comply with our Terms & Conditions. Unsuitable websites include those that display content that may be deemed pornographic, offensive, or inappropriate; or those that participate in any sort of fraudulent activity including use of misleading or fraudulent means to prompt clicks, “black hat” SEM/SEO practices, or infringement upon any Hay House trademarks or Author marks.
How do I sign up?
It’s easy and free to become an affiliate:
- To get started, click here and complete the online application. We’ll review the application and respond to you as soon as possible.
- After your application has been approved, you’ll be able to choose the offers you’d like to promote.
- After you join the offer, we’ll provide you with the banners, links and other applicable creative materials to best support you in your promotions.
- Within your affiliate portal, you’ll also have access to reports on how your links are performing and how much commission you’ve earned.
- Hay House commission payments are paid out semi-monthly, upon affiliates meeting the $100 minimum payment threshold.
- You will not receive commission on any orders that have been refunded within the 30-day review period.
How do I generate revenue?
As a Hay House Affiliate, you will have access to links and banners that you can place on your website, blog, social media posts, or in email promotions.
As an approved affiliate partner, you’d be eligible to earn a commission of up to 50% for product sales based on the sales generated and tracked through unique affiliate links. Commission rates are set for each specific offer that is part of the Hay House Affiliate Program.
Our Standard Commission Rates (RevShare Model):
Online Courses: up to 50%
Summit Packages: up to 50%
Our CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) Commission Rate:
Hay House Radio All Access Pass Membership: $3 Flat Fee
Hay House is the International Leader in inspirational, transformational, and self-help publishing with high integrity and quality products, so you can be confident you’ve joined a successful and rewarding partnership.
Please Note: Currently, the U.S. Carlsbad, CA office is the only office running an affiliate program. The Hay House Affiliate Program is currently only promoting products and Hay House sponsored events listed on our Hay House U.S. websites. We are not able to track affiliate sales on the Hay House International websites and in turn cannot pay out commissions for any product purchases made through Non-U.S. based websites. Affiliates will not earn commissions on items promoted using their affiliate links for products listed on our international websites.
Also, please keep in mind, any of your audience members associated with an Australian IP Address will automatically be redirected to our Hay House Australia site. Due to new GST regulations in Australia, we will no longer be accepting orders from Australian customers on the Hay House U.S. websites.