Essential Lessons and Practices from the World's Leading Coaching Program on Success Intelligence
HayHouse.com: 15.26 USD $15.26
List Price: $16.95 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House
Publication Date: 3/10/11
Are you living a successful life? Have you got a vision? Do you enjoy your work? Are your relationships thriving?
Authentic Success examines how to enjoy real, soulful success while living in a manic, busy, and hyped-up world. Robert Holden is the creator of a unique program—called Success Intelligence—used worldwide by artists and writers, entrepreneurs and leaders, and also global companies and brands such as DOVE, the Body Shop, the BBC, and Virgin. This landmark book is an invaluable guide to genuine success and happiness.
The themes of Authentic Success include:
- Creating a vision for your life, work, and relationships that doesn’t get lost in sick hurry.
- Identifying what the REAL YOU really wants, and discovering the real purpose of your life.
- Freeing your mind, liberating your talent, and attracting more effortless success.
- Conducting a Busyness Audit, giving up Destination Addiction, releasing dysfunctional independence, and overcoming your fear of success.
- Learning why happiness is the key to greater inspiration, creativity, and meaningful success.