Co-creating at Its Best
A Conversation Between Master Teachers 3-CD Set
HayHouse.com: 17.99 USD $17.99
List Price: $19.99 (Save 10%)
Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House Inc
Publication Date: 12/2/14
What happens when you bring together one of the most inspirational spiritual teachers of all time and the Master Sages of the Universe? A magical, insightful, invigorating encounter you will never forget!
This audio captures the awe-inspiring live event in Anaheim, California as Dr. Wayne W. Dyer sits down with Esther Hicks and the wise Collective Consciousness known as Abraham. Wayne asks all the questions he has accumulated from his more than 40 years of teaching others about self-reliance and self-discovery, and Abraham delivers the answers we all need to hear.
Being on Your Path
Within Co-Creating At Its Best, you’ll discover:
• Source is always with you and how to align with Source energy.
• The Continuum of Life and who you really are.
• The Role of Emotions in getting what you want, including letting go and forgiveness.
• The power of choice and creating a life that is full of excitement, happiness and a sense of staying on purpose.
• A morning routine that will elevate your vibrational frequency so you can use the Law of Attraction as it is intended.
• How focusing on good-feeling things and thinking, writing and talking more about what we do want gets us to a space of allowing and receiving.
• The parenting advice we all need to hear and apply.
• Use the 17-second rule to create pure positive energy momentum.
• 3 Steps in launching vibrational rockets of desire.
• And oh so much more!
While Wayne and Esther have been friends for years, this is the first time that he engages with Abraham in an extended dialogue about life’s many lessons and perplexing questions. This is an extraordinary meeting of the minds!
If you’ve been wondering why we experience pain and hurt, why we don’t always get what we want and how we get disconnected to Source, which is always with us, Co-Creating At Its Best will give you the way back to Source, to clarity, and to pure, positive energy.
A sneak peek at the wisdom contained within Co-Creating at Its
Best – a conversation between Dr. Dyer and Abraham:
Being on Your Path
If you know that you have a dharma, you have a destiny, you have this something, like perhaps you’re a great artist. For me, it was a teacher. For me, it was a writer. Things that I have absolute—
For you, it is an uplifter. For you, it is a keeper of the light so that others may find it.
But when I got off that path, when I got away from it, some of the most profound changes in my life occurred, when I was at those lowest places in my life.
Yes, of course, because you don’t know what you do want until you know what you don’t want. And some of that contrast launches some very big rockets. And it also puts you in touch with your Emotional Guidance System, so that you can tell when you’re on and when you’re off your path.
Is this Source Energy, like, preprogrammed if you will? That you have something that you are supposed to accomplish here in this time? I know accomplish isn’t the right word . . .
It’s not like that. You have come for freedom, growth, and joy.
And when you’re away from that, when you’re on a path that’s taking you away from freedom, from joy, from love— That sucks. Yes. But does Divine Guidance come into your life at that time and say, “Okay . . .”
Divine Guidance is in your life all the time, all the time, all the time. Divine Guidance never goes away. It’s just that the contrast makes you listen more.