on demand audio/audio downloads
After purchasing an on demand audio product, you may access it by:
- Clicking on the Order Receipt page
- Clicking through the e-mail sent to your Customer Account e-mail address
- Logging into your Hay House Customer Account and navigating to Digital Library on the left sidebar.
- Choose "Audio Downloads" from the drop down on the right corner of the screen.
- Click on View Details button associated with your purchase, and then click the Listen Now or Download Now button.
Our On Demand Streams allow streaming audio playback of a previous event using Adobe Flash. The file is not downloaded to your computer; it is streamed directly from our servers. Please make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to listen.
Our On Demand Audio Downloads allow you to listen again and again by downloading the file directly to your desktop.
- Right click on the “Download Now” button
- Select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” (depending on your browser) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Hold down the Control key on the “Download Now” button and choose the “Download Linked File As” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note: at this time iOS users (iPhone and iPad) can’t download directly to their device due to the high security efforts from Apple. To access on your mobile device, you’ll need to follow the download instructions above from a desktop and save the audio to your iTunes account for future mobile access.
In some cases, audio still may not play even if System Requirements are met. Firewalls and security programs installed on your network may prevent you from listening.
Contact Hay House Customer Care for additional help.