Oracle Card Masterclass 2019
- Event Details
- Location & Accommodations
- Registration Information
Date: Sunday, May 19th, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pmDo you...
- Have cards but don’t know how to use them?
- Consider yourself a good card reader, but want to get even better?
- Want tips to help bring Spirit into your readings?
- Need help communicating what your reading is saying?
- Want to open up your communication to the Universe?
- Colette Baron-Reid, known as the Oracle!, author of The Mystical Shaman Oracle Cards, and many other decks.
- Kyle Gray, angel expert, speaker and teacher, author of the Keepers of the Light Oracle Deck, among others.
- John Holland, spiritual teacher and medium, author of The Psychic Tarot, and many other decks.
- Radleigh Valentine, professional intuitive, speaker, spiritual advisor, and author of Angel Tarot Cards, and many other decks.
SCHEDULE9:00 AM – 10:30 AM Colette Baron Reid
10:30 AM – 10:45 AM Break
10:45 AM – 12:15 PM Kyle Gray
12:15 PM – 1:45 PM Lunch on your own
1:45 PM – 3:15 PM John Holland
3:15 PM – 3:30 PM Break
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM Radleigh Valentine
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Event end/Booksignings
During this full-day event, these teachers will guide you on:
- Oracle Card “Best Practices”
- How to connect with Spirit
- Bringing clarity and awakening to your readings
- Getting psychic information
- Linking to loved ones
- Finding your own answers
- Trusting your intuition
- Manifesting your best life
Location & Accommodations
The Frontenac Room
Phone: (416) 869-1600
Our on-site conference bookstore will offer a wide selection of specially priced books, audio programs, and gifts
Brian will autograph books at the conclusion of the event. For more information, please visit the onsite Bookstore.
Passes are non-refundable.
Important information about your passes:
Your event passes can be viewed and printed from your Hay House customer account:
The event passes will appear in your customer account under “Upcoming Event Passes”
You’ll need to print your event passes and bring them with you to the event as this is your pass into the event.
If you have any questions please call Hay House Customer Care at 800-654-5126.Venue Seating Description
This Event is open seating - first come, first served.
Hay House, Inc. is committed to making its activities accessible to all individuals. If you have a need under the American Disabilities Act, and would like to submit a request for accommodation, please call the Customer Care Department at 800-654-5126 or email to Hay House Customer Care. Your particular need will be communicated to a specialist from our Events Team, who will consider whether any changes are necessary for effective communication. Please keep in mind that this is an Open Seating event, and in fairness to all those attending, we encourage early arrival for increased seating options.