payment plan terms of agreement
Hay House, Inc. has agreed to bill you for your order in installments subject to the following conditions. Please review this Agreement in its entirety.
- The product’s price, when paid using payment plans, will be higher than the product’s price when paid in full in order to ensure that we can continue to offer the convenience of payment plans.
- Shipping charges, processing fees and taxes, if applicable, may be added to your initial payment.
- The initial payment may be larger than subsequent payments. The remaining total for your order will be split into approximately equal recurring payments. Some variation in payment size may be necessary in order to make the payments evenly divisible.
- The initial payment will be charged to your payment card upon purchase.
- Subsequent installments will be charged to your payment card at 30 day intervals for the length of the agreement.
- You may not apply gift certificates with payment plans.
- Hay House, Inc. will not charge you interest on your purchases.
- Payment must be made with payment cards issued by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
- By proceeding with your order, you agree to maintain sufficient funds on the payment card you have provided so that subsequent installments can be billed to that card. If the card expires or is replaced, you agree to notify Hay House Customer Care and supply an alternative card with the necessary funds available. If a charge cannot be made on your payment card for any scheduled installment, Hay House reserves the right to revoke access to your electronic product.
- The decision to offer you the Installment Payment Plan may be based on information requested from a credit reporting agency.
- Certain items are excluded from the Installment Payment Plan, including but not limited to all gift certificates.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement in its entirety, you may cancel your order. Or, if you have purchased a physical product and your order has already shipped, you may return it unopened and unused within three days of delivery without cost or obligation by contacting Hay House Customer Care at (800) 654-5126 Ext 1. All standard return policies apply. See https://secure.hayhouse.com/returns/ for our return policies.
In the event the purchaser defaults on this agreement, the purchaser will be responsible for any and all reasonable collection costs, court costs, attorneys' fees, or any other expenses incurred in the collection of this debt.
The Installment Payment Plan offer is governed by the laws of the State of California.