Identify old family wounds, communicate with your ancestral guides, heal your lineage and achieve wellbeing for yourself and loved ones.
To understand who we are, we must know where and who we come from. By healing our family's trauma, we open up to freedom and happiness.
For many people, family relationships are the most complex and painful relationships in their lives. Wounds run deep and secrets are sometimes kept for generations. Modern research suggests that ancestral trauma can affect us on a physical and psychological level, even when we do not know when the trauma first occurred.
Terry and Natalia O'Sullivan have worked for over 30 years in the field of ancestral healing, helping families resolve the trauma within their lineage. In this book, they have distilled the many practices, rituals, exercises and meditations they apply with their own clients so that you can work with your inheritance to embrace what is positive in your family history and heal what is negative.
By reading this book you will:
• Understand how unresolved ancestral wounds can impact your life and your family members
• Be aware of how healing and rescuing your ancestors can improve your overall wellbeing
• Know how to celebrate your ancestors through different cultural and religious practices
• Have a selection of rituals that you can use to heal and honour your ancestors, improve your own life and set future generations free of their ancestral trauma
• Know how to communicate with, and welcome your ancestral guides