Harness the healing power of the breath with the exercises, meditations, and study sessions in BREATHING FOR BETTER HEALTH. Long-time master breath coach Robert Litman is your guide in this immersive learning audio download.
What can you expect from listening and practicing with Robert on this 25-track audio?
· Gain an intimate relationship with the sensual nature of your breath.
· Reduce stress with specific breathing practices.
· Increase your concentration and focus with body posture and breathwork.
· Sleep better by calming down your nervous system before you go to bed or when you wake up in the middle of the night.
· Discover the importance of breathing recovery sessions throughout the day.
· Learn the optimal seated posture for meditation and the position of your tongue.
· Find out if you are overbreathing or possibly hyperventilating.
· Practice breathing exercises lying down or walking.
· Explore the relationship of breathing to anxiety, sleeping, physical exercise, and more!
Nourish body and mind today with your breath!
Track 1 Introduction
Track 2 SA HA Guided Meditation
Track 3 What Is Your Breathing Story?
Track 4 The Importance of Nasal Breathing
Track 5 Nasal Clearing Exercise
Track 6 Exercises with Diaphragmatic Breathing & the Nervous System
Track 7 The Anatomy of Breathing & Respiration
Track 8 Physiology - The Chemical Processes of Breathing
Track 9 Are You Overbreathing with Hidden Hyperventilation?
Track 10 Hyperventilation Reduction Exercise #1
Track 11 Hyperventilation Reduction Exercise #2
Track 12 Hyperventilation Reduction Exercise #3
Track 13 The Optimal Seated Posture
Track 14 Lying Down Postures
Track 15 Tongue Posture and Exploratory Exercise
Track 16 The Influences of Gravity and Space on Breathing
Track 17 Breath Holding
Track 18 Meditation on Breath Holding
Track 19 Talking and Breathing
Track 20 The Myth of Deep Breathing vs Breathing from Deep Within
Track 21 Breathing and its Relationship to Anxiety
Track 22 Exercise in Moving from Anxiety to Presence
Track 23 Breathing and Sleeping
Track 24 Breathing and Exercising
Track 25 Final words from Robert