Psychic researcher Dick Sutphen shares some of his case files on reincarnation—of men and women who discovered, through regressive hypnosis, how each lifetime opens the door to a new, more enlightened love. As he says, “All important romantic relationships, happy or unhappy, are predestined. On a superconscious level, the two people planned the union for the growth opportunities it offers.” Over the course of this three-hour audiobook, you’ll meet:
· Debra Wakefield, who freed herself from a 2,000-year-old guilt that was blocking her from finding love.
· Susie Madden, whose spontaneous regression to a life in the Warsaw ghetto illuminated her boyfriend’s fear of commitment, and helped her accept the unacceptable.
· Singer B. J. Thomas and his wife, Gloria, whose personal and professional problems were presaged by lives in Switzerland, France, ancient Greece, and Egypt. This time, their strong karmic bond helped them overcome their conflicts.
· Evelyn Koski, who upon talking to a stranger on the telephone, opened the door to a strange soul-mate relationship.
· Patrick and Gael Flanagan, whose predestined relationship served the planet through healthful discoveries.
And more who have explored the stunning world within themselves—and found the secret of everlasting, inspiring love. Adult material.