The High 5 Habit
- Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
- Publication Date:
- Print Length:
AN INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES AND INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER TO HELP YOU OVERCOME ANXIETY AND BECOME MORE CONFIDENT, EFFECTIVE, AND FULFILLED
From Mel Robbins, #1 podcast host, best-selling author and expert on change and motivation.
In her global phenomenon The 5 Second Rule, Mel Robbins taught millions the five second secret to motivation. Now she's back with another simple, proven science-backed tool you can use to take control of your life: The High 5 Habit.
Don't let the title fool you. This isn't a book about high fiving everyone else in your life. You're already doing that. Cheering for your favorite teams. Celebrating your friends. Supporting the people you love as they go after what they want in life.
Imagine if you gave that same love and encouragement to yourself. Or even better, you made it a daily habit.
You'd be unstoppable.
In this encouraging book, Mel teaches you how to start high fiving the most important person in your life, the one who is staring back at you in the mirror: YOURSELF.
If you are:
· Struggling with self-doubt (and who doesn't?) …
· Tired of that nagging critic in your head (could somebody evict them already?)
· ... Successful but all you focus on is what's going wrong (you're not alone)
· ...Sick of watching everybody else get ahead while you sit on the couch with your dog(don't bring your dog into this) ...
...Mel dedicates this book to you.
You Deserve a High 5 Life
Science Says This Works
I Have a Few Questions...
Why Do I Torture Myself?
Am I Broken?
Where's All This Negative Crap Coming From?
Why Am I Suddenly Seeing Hearts Everywhere?
Why Is Life So Easy for Them and Not Me?
Isn’t It Easier If I Say Nothing?
How About I Start . . . Tomorrow?
But Do You Like Me?
How Come I Screw Everything Up?
Can I Actually Handle This?
Okay, You May Not Want to Read This Chapter
Eventually, It Will All Make Sense
It's time to give yourself the high fives, celebration, and support you deserve.
With this book, you'll learn how to:
· Use the High 5 Habit to overcome negative self-talk and limiting beliefs
· Create a clear vision for your life and set goals that align with your values
· Take consistent action towards your goals, even when you don't feel like it
· Develop a mindset of resilience and perseverance
· Achieve more success and happiness in all areas of your life
“When I stopped trashing myself and started giving my reflection a high five instead, it was more than an encouraging gesture on a low day. It flipped that self-criticism and self-hatred on its head. It changed the lens through which I viewed my life.
That was the beginning of a massive shift in my life. A line in the sand. The beginning of a brand-new connection to the most important person in my life—myself.
A new way of thinking about myself and about what was possible for me. It inspired me to create an entirely new way of experiencing life. That’s why I wrote this book.
It’s time to cheer for YOU.”
Using her signature science-backed wisdom, deeply personal stories, and the real-life results that The High 5 Habit is creating in people's lives around the world, Mel will teach you how to make believing in yourself a habit so that you have more confidence, transform your mindset, and achieve your dreams.