Speak, Write, Promote: Become A Mover and Shaker 2020 - Orlando
- Event Details
- Location & Accommodations
- Registration Information
Industry experts Cheryl Richardson and Hay House President and CEO, Reid Tracy work with you directly to share key points to catapult your business or career including:
Saturday & Sunday
March 21-22, 2020
9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- How to build a strong foundation for a public career
- How to introduce yourself, your business, or your book, in a clear, concise, and attractive way so that others know exactly what you do and how they’ll benefit from your product or service
- How to successfully work the ins and outs of multi-media writing and publishing
- How to create a successful Web presence that reflects your message or business in a powerful way
- How to identify your best platform-building strategies (the ones you’ll actually do!)
- How to develop and deliver a compelling talk that excites your audience
- How to approach a speaker’s bureau the right way
- How to use social media effectively to build a worldwide audience
- How to use public speaking to launch your book, product or service
- How to convey an authentic image for you and your business
- How to get the right help for assessing and enhancing your personal image
- How to be sure that you’re representing yourself and your business in the best possible way
- How to approach agents and publishers with a book idea
- How to create compelling reasons for radio and television producers to contact you
- How to craft a powerful video that builds your audience virally
New Exciting Prize Offered for Speak, Write & Promote Attendees!In an effort to provide a whole new level of support for future Mover & Shakers who attend Speak, Write & Promote, Reid Tracy, president of Hay House, and Cheryl Richardson, New York Times bestselling author and Master Coach have teamed up to offer a new prize for three lucky attendees. Over a six-month period, Reid and Cheryl will personally coach three chosen attendees through the process of building their platform using social media, publishing, public speaking, improved online presence, and more. The three winners will form a mastermind group and meet with Reid and Cheryl, by phone, once a month for six months. Strategies will be shared, coaching will be provided, and fieldwork will be agreed upon in order to help take all three participants to their next level of success. Submissions Due: June 22, 2020
Winners Announced: July 20, 2020 To be considered for the prize package, attendees should submit their video entry by June 22, 2020. To submit, navigate to this contest link: Contest Submission As well as the link to your contest submission video, please attach a Word document that includes the following:
- Details of your platform and marketing plan (including social media fan base, links to your channels, email list size, etc.)
- Your contact information, including phone number, mailing address and email – we must be able to contact the winners directly.
- We verify all contest submissions to ensure attendance at the Workshop. Please do not use a pen name in your submission, and if your name has changed, include that information as well.
- Video proposals should be uploaded to YouTube and the link to that pasted in to the submission form and the Word document.
- To complete the form, you will need your Hay House customer order number, and name of the person who purchased the ticket if it was not yourself.
- Questions for the Speak, Write Promote Program Manager can be sent to email@example.com
Rules/Qualifications for Submissions:
- All entrants must attend at least one of the Speak, Write, Promote events to qualify.
- Duration of each video must be between 5 and 7 minutes in length (7 minutes max).
Content Guidelines, Recommendations, and Ideas:Listed below are elements and suggestions from Hay House; however, you are not limited to these guidelines. You are encouraged to create an authentic, original, and creative piece. Whether you choose to introduce yourself; talk about your background, skills, and strengths; and then lead into your sample of a lecture or workshop is entirely up to you.
- Please state your name, occupation, and where you live.
- Open your video with a clear, direct message to the viewer about your work and how it will help them.
- Tell a moving, relevant story to underscore your message.
- Finish by restating your message and providing a call to action.
Legal Information:Stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials, and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.hayhouse.com, www.hayhouse.co.uk, www.healyourlife.com, or any other Hay House Internet properties (the "Website"); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by Hay House, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies or entities. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions, and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution, and/or broadcast of your Submission(s). These rules do not apply to book proposals and/or manuscripts submissions.
- Neither Hay House nor any of its affiliated companies or entities is obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
- All Submissions shall become the property of Hay House; may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality; will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and may be shared with and used by the staff of Hay House and any of their affiliated companies or entities, and legal authorities if Hay House believes it is warranted. Neither Hay House nor any third party or others with whom Hay House shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you provide. (Applies to videos only.)
- Hay House shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions. (Applies to videos only.)
- Hay House reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
- No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; or invades a person's privacy; or violates any law, copyright of any intellectual property or other property, or other rights; or is known to be false.
- Submissions cannot contain any music not created by you or by someone who has given you written permission to use their music. Even then, you must be sure that the person giving permission owns the rights to the music. It's not uncommon for artists to sell those rights to whoever is producing or publishing their recording.
Location & Accommodations
Convention Level of Tower 1
1901 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407 284 1234
Visit the Hyatt Regency Orlando
Room rate: $195 per night
Our on-site conference bookstore will offer a wide selection of specially priced books, audio programs, and gifts by the event speakers.
Speakers will be available after sessions to meet fans and autograph books. For more information, please visit the onsite Bookstore.
Hay House, Inc. is committed to making its activities accessible to all individuals. If you have a need under the American Disabilities Act, and would like to submit a request for accommodation, please call the Customer Care Department at 800-654-5126 or email to Hay House Customer Care. Your particular need will be communicated to a specialist from our Events Team, who will consider whether any changes are necessary for effective communication. Please keep in mind that this is an Open Seating event, and in fairness to all those attending, we encourage early arrival for increased seating options.
Passes are non-refundable.
Important information about your passes:
Your event passes can be viewed and printed from your Hay House customer account:
The event passes will appear in your customer account under “Upcoming Event Passes”
You’ll need to print your event passes and bring them with you to the event as this is your pass into the event.
If you have any questions please call Hay House Customer Care at 800-654-5126 or chat with us live during our normal business hours 7:00 am - 5:30 pm Mon-Fri.