What Color Is Your Personality?
HayHouse.com: 14.36 USD $14.36
List Price: $15.95 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House, Inc.
Publication Date: 10/15/12
Revised Edition. The role that color plays in our lives is far more powerful than most of us may imagine. Color influences all aspects of who we are, both internally and externally. In the human energy system, color serves as a vital communication link that reflects what is happening within all four layers of energy: spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical. Carol Ritberger, Ph.D., has matched colors that represent the four personality types and teaches you how to find out what color you and your friends are!
In this beautiful, fun gift book, you will discover how:
- -Colors and personality characteristics go together
- -Red personality types are sensing, thinking in their functioning; their orientation is through external stimuli
- -Orange personality types are sensing, feeling in their functioning; their orientation is through fulfilling the emotional needs of others
- -Yellow personality types are intuitive, thinking in their functioning; their core mental function is right-left brain, and they are good problem solvers
- -Green personality types are intuitive, feeling in their functioning; their orientation to the world is toward people and the need for relationships
What Color is Your Personality?????????