Thank you for your interest in setting up a wholesale account at Hay House. We feel honored that you have chosen us to fill your store with our products and are eager to service your wholesale needs. We have an abundant variety of products to choose from. All of our products can be found on the Hay House website.
Contact Wholesale Department
Wholesale accounts receive 50% off the Cover Price. This excludes bundles, digital products, downloads, events, online courses Suze Orman products, and special deals including the Holiday catalog
New account order minimum is $250 wholesale.
Established account order minimum is $125 wholesale.
New accounts will require prepayment until credit is established, if net terms are requested. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Our wholesale and warehouse departments are closed Friday-Sunday. Any orders received Thursday will be processed and shipped the following week. Our warehouse does not ship same day.
Shipping charges are not included in the discount. The shipping cost will be added to the invoice before shipping and a completed invoice will be emailed to the email address on the account. Our warehouse fills orders within 2-3 business days once the order is processed, and shipping will take an additional 5-10 business days to receive your product.
UPS and FedEx Collect:
If you wish to use your own FedEx or UPS account, please provide us with your account number on your order request.
If you have a pre-authorized pickup from our warehouse with your own shipping company, please be advised that we are not responsible for lost or damaged product once the product leaves our warehouse.
Free Shipping on Backorders for Back List titles: (not applicable for Prepaid accounts)
If a backlist title is not available and is placed on backorder, we will ship for free via U.S. media mail throughout the Continental U.S. only—excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. All front list titles are excluded from free shipping.
Apply for a Wholesale Account
Complete the application, print and submit with proper documents. Please allow 2-5 business days for our wholesale department to process your application. You will receive an email once your account has been set up.
New accounts will require prepayment until credit is established if net terms are requested.
Apply for Net Terms
To apply for net terms, please complete the credit application. All applications must include a minimum order of $500.00 wholesale ($1,000.00 retail).
Please allow 2-3 weeks for our accounting department to process your application. Once the review is complete, our accounting department will email you the status of your account.
If your company is a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership or Individual, please contact the wholesale department for additional forms.
To place a wholesale order, please call, fax or email your orders to:
Please provide your account number on all order forms or purchase orders.
When ordering for a special/author event, you must call in your order to make sure we have stock available and the order is received by the event date. We recommend that you order at least two (2) weeks in advance. Our warehouse is located in Vista, CA and it may take two weeks to fill and ship an order depending on the event location and any unexpected events such as severe weather. If a title is out-of-stock and it is a “Print-On-Demand” title, it will take 3 to 4 weeks before we can fill your order.
Please have the following information ready to place your order:
- Event date or MUST arrive by date
- Shipping address
- Billing Account information – if the account is a Prepaid account, please have payment information ready
- Title and ISBN (if available)
- Number of copies needed
If you are ordering for the first time and do not have a wholesale account set up with us, you will need to complete a wholesale application and submit the necessary documents.
Teacher Trainer Account Policy
Thank you for your interest in setting up a Teacher Trainer account with Hay House Publishing.
Teacher Trainer’s receive a 45% discount off the list price, but are responsible for their own shipping fees.
To Apply: Email email@example.com or Fax 800-650-5115 over proof of certificate, billing & Shipping address, phone number, and email to set up an account.
- Once we receive a copy of your Teaching Certificate (Heal Your Life, Angel Therapy Practitioner, Theat Healing) we will set up your Teacher Trainer account so that you may order online by logging in to your Hay House account.
- Teacher Trainer accounts receive 45% off the list price of products (excluding bundles, digital downloads, live events, annual Holiday Gift Book, online specials and other special deals).
- No minimum is required for the discount.
- Shipping charges are not included in discount.
Wholesale Return Policy
In an effort to process your returns as efficiently and accurately as possible, we have developed the following guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
Returns accepted within six (6) months of purchase without prior authorization. Returned books must be clean, free of stickers, and security alarms removed. Hay House only accepts returns on Hay House published titles purchased directly from Hay House. After notification, non-Hay House titles will be disposed of after 30 days.
Shipping costs are not refunded. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on any returns.
Hay House credit will be issued for returns and is valid for one year from the date the credit was issued towards future purchases. Returns from a special/author event will be credited to the original form of payment upon written request. Otherwise, credit will remain on account for one year. Cash refunds will not be issued.
Author Events Returns from a special/author event will be credited to the original form of payment upon written request. Otherwise, credit will remain on account for one year. Shipping charges are not refunded.
The hours for receiving returns are from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm PST/PDT Monday through Thursday.
Include the following with your return:
- Copy of original packing slip with account number and invoice number. If you do not have a copy of your packing slip/invoice, please contact our wholesale department and we will email you a copy.
- List and quantity of items being returned.
- Send returns to:
Hay House, Inc.
Attn: Returns Dept.
2750 Progress Street, Ste B
Vista, CA 92081
- When returning seven or more cartons, the returns must be on a pallet by truck. Label each pallet with your Hay House account number, company name, address, and total pallets (1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.).
- When returning by UPS or FedEx, each carton should be clearly labeled with your Hay House account number, company name, address and carton count (1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.) Cartons should be kept to a weight of no more than 40 pounds. Any carton markings or shipping labels on reused cartons should be removed or obscured.
- When returning product, please return via a carrier who can provide you with a tracking number. If returning by U.S. mail, please make sure you have a tracking number for reference.
- Please allow up to 60 days for returns to be processed.