Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic
HayHouse.com: 14.39 USD $14.39
List Price: $15.99 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Publisher: Hay House, Inc.
Publication Date: 5/9/17
A witch is a wise woman, a healer. Yet for so long the word “witch” has had negative connotations. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why identifying as a healer in past centuries led women to be burned at the stake, and why the witch is reawakening in women across the world today.
All women are witches, and when they connect to source, trust their intuition, and use their magic, they can make medicine to heal themselves and the world. This book is a re-telling of Herstory, an overview of the different schools of witchcraft and the core principles and practices within them. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches:
- The wheel of the year, the sabbats, the cycles of the moon.
- Tools to enhance your intuition, including oracle cards and dowsing, so that you can make decisions quickly and comfortably.
- Understanding the ancient use of the word “medicine”.
- How to work with herbs, crystals, and power animals so that you have support in your spiritual work.
- How to build and use a home altar to focus your intentions and align you with seasonal cycles, the moon cycles, and your own intentions for growth.
- Cleanse, purify, and create sacred space.
- Work with the elements to achieve deep connection with the world around you.
In addition, Lisa teaches personal, hands-on rituals and spells from her family lineage of gypsy witch magic to help you heal, manifest, and rediscover your powers. Above all, Lisa shows that we really are “the granddaughters of the witches that they couldn't burn”.
By Queen on Jun 04, 2017
The book was heavily promoted showing black edging with the moon cycle. My book arrive damaged with a plain edging. When I contacted the authour about this egregious discrepancy, I was told she had nothing to do with it as her publishers were the ones who decided to promote the book with black edging. Unfortunately, the contents of the book was the same regurgitated drivel that is already available. Truly disappointed. I have since returned the book.